Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Friday, November 14, 2008

THE BUCHANAN BROTHERS - MEDICINE MAN (pt 1)


This strangely addictive record is one that I discovered recently, and turns out it was a minor hit. It reminds me of some of the Super K/ Buddah records productions that lean towards bubblegum rock with a hint of r&b rhythm. I like this one the more I hear it and hope you do too.

from 1969...

3 comments:

Stuart Shea said...

You're right--this is an addictive little sucker. It was a pretty big record in Chicago back in the day. Sort of R&B: rhythm & bubblegum.

Delinquent said...

Thanks for introducing me to this one. Another one to file in the great want list in my mind.

Anonymous said...

I roller skated to this as a very young child. It its a great old song. My older siblings were teens when this was a hit and I was about five years old.