Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BELITA WOODS - THAT'S WHEN I'LL STOP LOVING YOU


One of my favorite 45's that I've ever featured on this blog is Belita Woods debut (Magic Corner/ Grounded) which was featured quite a while ago. This was the follow up single, and while it is not quite up to the status of the earlier record, it is still a phenomenal spin (and VERY hard to find, to boot. Not that a record is great simply because it's rare. Don't get me started on that!)

Belita has been a part of the P Funk gang for the last 15 years or so, and her voice is truly a thing of wonder.

from 1970...

BELITA WOODS - THAT'S WHEN I'LL STOP LOVING YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful vocal on "your thing" wasn't able to view "loving you" thanks!!!