Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

THE CONSTELLATIONS - I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO


Anyone know anything about this group? An incredible record. I'd sure like to know more. I know that they have one other (very valuable, also amazing 45 on this same label). Help!

from 1968...

THE CONSTELLATIONS - I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO

3 comments:

Brian Phillips said...

Cannot help with information on this record, save that it reminds me of the equally mysterious Isonics' "Sugar". Amazing record!

Anonymous said...

According to Kev Roberts "Northern Soul Top 500" the group was led by Keith Rose, and also recorded for Violet, Smash and Dionne Warwick's Sonday label. The one I know them for is "I don't know about you"

Great site and keep up the good work man!

phil daniels said...

this is brilliant, can't stop singing it. just found it's reissued here in the uk on a pink gemini label with i don't know about you on the other side.