Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Monday, May 31, 2010

LOU COURTNEY - I WATCHED YOU SLOWLY SLIP AWAY


Ahhh...Today is memorial day here in the states. Truly, this blog is all about memories; either memories of long forgotten records or creating new memories in hearing a great old record for the first time and wondering how such great music goes relatively unheard for 40+ years.

While I've featured a number of great Lou Courtney records in the past (remember those?) this is the earliest I own by him and MAN OH MAN what a powerful side it is.

from 1965...

LOU COURTNEY - I WATCHED YOU SLOWLY SLIP AWAY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice track. Thank you!