Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

LOS GATOS NEGROS - HIPPY HIPPY SHAKE

Blink and you'll miss this raver by Spain's Los Gatos Negros (The Black Cats to us gringos). I love how this record epitomizes the energy of Spain in such a way that I have been lucky enough to experience; when it comes to music, there's nothing like the wild reaction one gets from a Spanish crowd.

Revved up and ready to explode at any second, the group delivers the wildest version of Chan Romero's classic on what is the shortest side (1:28) I've ever featured on this site.

from 1964...

LOS GATOS NEGROS - HIPPY HIPPY SHAKE




2 comments:

michael vee said...

for goodness sake! this one should have been on my HippyHippyShake-sampler (see / hear http://michaelvee.livejournal.com/27638.html
maybe now I have to do an "addendum"? or even a sequel...?
at any rate, thx for posting and best greetings from Milano!

michael vee said...

for goodness sake! this one should have been on my HippyHippyShake-sampler (see / hear http://michaelvee.livejournal.com/27638.html
maybe now I have to do an "addendum"? or even a sequel...?
at any rate, thx for posting and best greetings from Milano!