Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

SHERMAN EVANS - THE CRAZE

This record (out of Ft Worth, TX) reminds me of a quote from Frank Zappa that was something along the lines of "writing about music is like dancing to architecture". I can't say I agree with that most of the time, but when it comes to a record such as this, which is a STONE GROOVE and all about losing ourselves in the sheer sound of the thing, I can't think of much else to say about it. Simply turn it up and let it take over.

from 1965...

SHERMAN EVANS - THE CRAZE


3 comments:

Mark said...

Side note... http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/11/08/writing-about-music/

Apesville said...

Fabulous, is the flip as good?

Derek See said...

very interesting Mark! Hobo, the flip is OK but wasn't worth posting in my opinion.