Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THE PERSUASIONS - SUMMER RIDE


Here we are in the waning days of summer. In my bay area/ northern California home, some of our most gorgeous and warm days occur in September, and this lovely song embodies the moment when we relish those sunsets that get earlier every day.

As for this group, I'm nearly certain that this is not the long running New York a capella Persuasions, but a group of the same name from Chicago (although both certainly have gorgeous harmonies in common). Beyond that, I'm afraid that I know no other information about the group.

from c1970...

THE PERSUASIONS - SUMMER RIDE


No comments: