Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Daily 45 "mixtape" on Sirius Radio, this Friday!

I'm stoked to have been asked by Aquarium Drunkard to host their weekly show on Sirius; it's gonna be two hours of the finest soul sounds!

It airs both at 12:00 PM EST and then again at 12:00 AM EST this FRIDAY on channel 35.

One can listen free with a three day trial at Sirius, OR, when the show is reposted at the Aquarium Drunkard site.

1 comment:

greg said...

I was only able to catch 15 or 20 minutes of your show in Sirius radio, but I definitely liked what I heard! Great job, Derek! - greg